If you are planning on getting in some new plants either to fill some bare spots in the garden or to fill a completely new garden bed, Patch Horticulture can help with our Plant Supply and Installation Service.
You’ll benefit from our years of experience and sound horticultural knowledge by getting a great selection of plants that will flourish in your garden for years to come.
- Sourcing of healthy plants with good vigour and unbounded roots.
- Plant selection to fit your site, soil condition and lifestyle.
- Proper soil preparation using organic materials to give plants a great headstart.
- Correct planting technique to ensure healthy growth.
- Mulching to the right depth to keep soil moist and suppress weeds.
Apart from leaving the job tidy, we’ll also leave you with a copy of our Plant Establishment and Maintenance Guide as a reference on how to keep your new plants healthy for years to come. We offer a garden maintenance service if you are time-poor or simply want someone else to keep your garden looking good and enjoyable to spend time in.