Our professional and experienced team will keep your garden looking good inside (the soil) & out.
- Hedging and pruning shrubs and small trees
- Vegetable garden planting and maintenance
- Soil Conditioning: Fertiliser / Compost / Manure / Wetting agents / Trace Minerals application
- Planting advice to fill in your garden
- Pest and disease treatment
- Tidy ups such as weeding and garden clearing
- Basic reticulation repair and much more.
Healthy soil = healthy plants
Look after your soil and you’ll also be looking after your plants. At Patch Horticulture, we know a big part of keeping a healthy garden is making sure that both plants and soil are getting the right TLC.
As part of our garden maintenance, we’ll ensure your soil is in top shape by:
- Enriching soil life and structure using compost and/or animal manure.
- Applying mulch to keep moisture in the soil where they’re needed.
- Spread wetting agents if your soil has become water-repellent.
- Regular watering with seaweed solution to stimulate microbial activity in the soil (which helps with plant’s nutrient uptake).